Hazel Park Raceway condition books are available on Equibase.
Please click on the link below to view condition books for Hazel Park Raceway.
Click Here for Condition Books
To Phone an Entry:
- Call the race office at (248) 398-1000 (Ext. 1) or toll free at (800) 794-8001 (within US)
Scratch Time/Jockey Change
- Wednesday for Friday races - 12:00pm
- Thursday for Saturday races - 12:00pm
Scratch Time/Jockey Changes
- Scratch time for your race is 12:00pm the day following the draw for your race.
- Call the stewards at (313) 564-5397 (Ext. 1) for race scratches.
Draw information available mid-afternoon day of draw on Equibase.
Click on the link below to view draw information.
Additional Important Information:
- To race or train at Hazel Park Raceway, all owners, jockeys and trainers
MUST have a completed and signed Hold Harmless form dated during the current race year on file with the race office.
- All trainers must have a completed and signed Stall Application and a copy
of your horse's negative Coggins test results on file with the race office. In
addition, you must submit a copy of your horse's proof of EHV-1 (Equine
Herpervirus - Rhinopneumonitis) vaccination to the state veterinarian in the
Michigan Gaming Control Board office at Hazel Park Raceway. Fax to 248-398-7583.
EHV-1 certification is valid for 6 months from the administration date.
- All horses shipping in to race must be on the grounds 4 hours prior to the post time of your scheduled race.