Thoroughbred Training Times
- 6:30am-10:30am, Monday - Saturday (Dark Sunday)
- Gate Training: Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, 8:00am - 10:00am
- Clocking: Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, 6:30am - 10:30am
Hazel Park Raceway - Race Office:
2014 Thoroughbred Stall Application
Phone: (248) 398-1000 (Ext. 1)
Fax: (248) 399-5763 (Coggins, Stall Applications and Hold Harmless forms)
Hazel Park Raceway - Hold Harmless Form
Additional Inportant Information:
- To race, train or drive at Hazel Park Raceway, all owners, jockeys and trainers MUST have a completed and signed Hold Harmless form dated
for the current race year on file with the race office.
- All horses must have proof of a negative Coggins Test on file with the race office (Coggins test must be
current), and proof of EHV-1 Vaccination (dated within 6 months of race date on file with the
State Veterinarian at the Michigan Gaming Control Board).
- All participating horsemen must have current State of Michigan Horse Racing Occupational License.