HAZEL PARK PLAYER'S CLUB RULES
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Personal valid identification indicating name, signature and address required for transactions. Player's Club Cards are not a valid form of identification.
- All transactions and redemptions of all cash offers/sweepstakes and promotional offers must be done in person at Hazel Park.
- Hazel Park will not be held responsible for lost or stolen Player's Club Cards, Coupons, sweepstakes entries, or promotional offers.
- Hazel Park reserves the right not to honor Player's Club Cash offers, sweepstakes and promotional offers if it is determined that they are reproductions, have been
altered or changed in any way, or have been transferred from one person to another.
- Participation in the Hazel Park Player's Club Program constitutes permission by patrons to use their names and/or likeness and biographical data in any way by Hazel
Park and its agencies and assignees without compensation.
- Player's Club Program benefits are non-transferable and are not valid in conjunction with any other program.
- Hazel Park reserves the right to revoke or deny participation in the program if it is determined that the individual has not complied with the intention of this
- Hazel Park reserves the right to change, substitute, or terminate all or part of any offers in the Player's Club Program.
- Employees of Hazel Park, the Michigan State Racing Commission, or any individual or affiliates involved with any promotion or persons prohibited from gambling by the
Michigan State Racing Commission will not be eligible to participate in the Player's Club Program.
- Hazel Park reserves the right to inactivate your account if it has no activity for a period of consecutive months.
- Rules may vary with specific promotions.
- This program is subject to the jurisdiction of the Michigan State Racing Commission.